вторник, 6 ноября 2007 г.

Blue and White with Elissa Cullman, Victoria Hagan, Andrew Brown, J + G Design, Rollins Ingram and Ralph Lauren

Blue and White with Elissa Cullman, Victoria Hagan, Andrew Brown, J + G Design, Rollins Ingram and Ralph Lauren

Blue and white is universal and works beautifully with any style imaginable. Here are some very diverse, gorgeous examples.







Rollins Ingram via Instagram

I loved everything about the Rollins Ingram ASO Showhouse space. This detail shot is gorgeous -- lovely styling, plus that's one of my very favorite planters. I'm also a big fan of Laura Mercier's hand cream. Fresh Fig is my favorite : )


Botticelli House via Instagram

Oh my dear goodness. Blue and white plus a profusion of pink roses. What's not to love?


Original article and pictures take blog.thepinkpagoda.us site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий